Color Ramp Converter
is a Blender addon that generates custom node groups from color ramp nodes, making a few parameters more accessible.
- Quickly convert between custom node group solution and color ramp node.
- Connected links are managed automatically by the addon.
- The created node group is NOT dependent on the addon.
Additional features like that may be added as experimental options.
- Map range node based node group setup.
- Constant interpolation type support with a different node group setup.
- Automatically add extra nodes of chosen type to the color inputs of custom node groups.
- Remove extra nodes when converting back to color ramp node (optional).
- The custom node group can accept any color input, not just color nodes specifically.
- Shader editor support.
- Compositor editor support.
- Geometry node editor support.
- Tested on: Windows, Blender versions: 4.0, 3.6, 3.5, 3.4, 3.3, 3.2
- Add support for blender 4.0
- Use color ramp nodes initially due to their intuitive controls.
- Convert to a custom node group to obtain additional control.
- Effortlessly convert back from node group to color ramp node if necessary.